Once these drivers are installed, you could now start the process to go back to Stock MIUI from the current custom ROM on your Xiaomi device. Once the drivers are installed, you can close the installation window. The tool will now recognize your device over fastboot and display its unique identifier under the ‘device’ column of the flash tool’s interface. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode. The easiest way to do this is by turning off your device completely first. Once it’s turned off, hold the Volume Down and Power keys together to enter Fastboot Mode.
As a result, only updates whose development has already been released will be available for these devices. Flyme OS 9.2 port is relatively smooth and stable, with few bugs. Meizu’s Flyme firmware is the company’s most recent release. Since the release of version 6, this operating system has grown in popularity. Flyme is available as stock firmware ROM stock firmware for all Android devices, which is one of the reasons for its popularity. It also adds a few stylish and appealing features to smartphones. This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file.
Finally, click ‘Install’ to install the latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer. Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions.
- With these features, users can get the most out of their devices and enjoy a smooth and optimized user experience.
- They are easy to install and have a simple user interface, making them accessible to all users regardless of their experience with Android.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.7, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.
- Xiaomi just announced the Redmi Note 7S with a 48MP primary camera sensor as the only aspect that differentiates it from the Redmi Note 7.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.5.9, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below. It helps to replace the existing firmware on the device with a new version of the firmware.
However, you’ll still need to download a stock ROM to proceed with these entire instructions. To grab an MIUI ROM, you’ll need the MIUI downloader app (Play Store link). Once that is done, you can follow steps 1-to-3 above and launch the Terminal inside the working directory (the folder where the Fastboot ROM is extracted). Finally, issue the following command in the Terminal depending on what type of flash you wish to perform. If you’re using a Linux or macOS computer, you can still flash the MIUI Fastboot ROM manually.